Download drive GeForce Go 7 Series (Notebooks) supported for product :
GeForce Go 7950 GTX, GeForce Go 7900 GTX, GeForce Go 7900 GS, GeForce Go 7900 SE, GeForce Go 7800 GTX, GeForce Go 7800, GeForce Go 7700, GeForce Go 7600, GeForce Go 7400, GeForce Go 7300, GeForce Go 7200, GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M, GeForce 7000M / nForce 610M
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU and is not listed in the exclusion list (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click HERE
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, or Dell XPS M1530 it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, read HERE
Driver nVidia GeForce GTX 675MX
|GeForce Release 179 for Notebooks Driver Windows 7/ Vista 32-bit||122.9 MB|
|GeForce Release 179 for Notebooks Driver for Windows 7/Vista 64-bit||147.15 MB|
|Linux Display Driver - x86 for Linux 32-bit||39.02 MB|
|GeForce Release 179 for Notebooks Driver for Windows XP||116.41 MB|
|GeForce Release 179 for Notebooks Driver Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 x64||123.02 MB|
For user linux
- Added /var/log/dmesg to the list of paths which are searched by nvidia-bug-report.sh for kernel messages.
- Fixed a bug that caused kernel panics when using the NVIDIA driver on v4.5 and newer Linux kernels built with CONFIG_DEBUG_VM_PGFLAGS.
- Updated nvidia-installer to support ncurses version 6.x.
- Before downloading the driver, please read HERE
- for more detailed instructions, read HERE
Be sure your notebook can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs for more information please cek your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
Control Panel User's Guide cek HERE
For utomatically find NVIDIA drivers click HERE